- When Sugreeve explained the situation to Bali, why didn't the latter understood. What was the rationale behind a sudden disbelief.
- Why did he captured Rooma.
- After receiving boons from Brahmm Dev, the first thing Raavarn did was, capturing the throne of Lanka, which was ruled by his elder brother Kuber till then. Raavarn didn't stop their, when Kuber established his capital at Alkapuri, Raavarn attacked there and conquered the kingdom by defeating Kuber.
- With his each successful conquest, Raavarn forcefully abducted women after killing their husbands and other family members, just to satiate his lust. His lust knew no boundaries; he was also accused of coercion, to Rambha who companioned Nal-Kubar, Kuber's son & his nephew.
- Bali doubted Sugreeve having bad eye on Tara and hence captured Rooma to take revenge of an offense never committed.
- It is also possible that after learning about Raavarn's fantasies and countless women around him, Bali too got attracted towards his brother's wife. And when he saw Sugreeve taking over his throne, he looked it as an opportunity and coerced Rooma as his slave.
"Evil may seem alluring, but in the long term, it will be the cause to your destruction"