- Before attaining the position of Brahmmrishi, he was an emperor and a proficient warrior himself.
- He was a connoisseur in archery.
- Along with being the inventor of Gayatri-Mantra, he knew about many mantra-vidyas that were going to help Shri Ram in his future endeavors.
- Unlike the general conception; the rakshas, daitya and daanavs were pretty normal in appearance.
- The karma and conduct of a being delivers him/her to their fate, no matter to what species they belong.
- The horrible appearances, giant sizes of the demons was due to the curse' effect not by birth.
"our conduct determines our fate, not our birth"